Thursday, March 18, 2010
A new mixed media retreat you won't want to miss!
the Premier Mixed-Media Retreat in 2010, August 25-29, Rosemont, Ilinois
This fall Cloth Paper Scissors will host an event that will celebrate artistic expression through Mixed-Media unlike any other. CREATE with Cloth Paper Scissors is a new Retreat that will bring together inspiring artist instructors and enthusiastic participant artists of all levels for an exciting weekend of workshops, special contests & prizes, shopping opportunities, and the first ever Mixed Media Mixer. The Retreat will take place August 25 through 29, 2010, at the Rosemont Hotel just outside bustling Chicago.
• Learn interesting techniques &; make creative projects in Workshops taught by renowned mixed-media artists
• Shop for supplies and unique finished artworks at the Exciting Vendor Night
• Meet the Cloth Paper Scissors team, Instructors and new friends at the 1st ever CREATE Mixed-Media Mixer
• Participate in Artist challenges to win great prizes
• Celebrate Art at the CREATE with Cloth Paper Scissors Retreat
Check out the website for details and sign up for updates.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Hey, I'll see you there!ReplyDelete
Well what'that ? Special tortures instruments ?ReplyDelete
I have seen many in muséums, as in Tokyo university ! Or, In the city of Carpentras in France. Where kings use to *Martyriser* the Cathares. If I have in mind these kind of not very nice things is, I am preparing for a culturel window * how they improve the method of discavering the criminels !!! Nothing to do with imbrodery but do you know prisonners had done imbroderies in prison ?