Wednesday, June 09, 2010

A Date with Matisse

Yesterday, Frieda Anderson, Laura Wasilowski, BJ Parady and I met with several other SAQA members from Appleton, Wisconsin and Bloomington, IL to see the Matisse exhibit at the Art Institute, here in downtown Chicago. What a fantastic exhibit, it really makes me want to paint on canvas and then maybe throw it under the needle and add a few stitches, but first I must finish another project I am working on. Sorry I can't reveal it to you right now.

After the exhibit we grabbed some lunch, chatted and discussed business, always keeping in mind we are professionals.  Frieda and I also discussed our plans for the Mexican Riviera cruise in February, Woo hoo we are gonna have fun! Then we had an informal regional SAQA meeting.


  1. Looks like you had a great time! Have a Blessed week

  2. randi9:40 AM

    You and Frieda on a cruise together? O my-that will be a boat full of laughter and creativity!


This is my old blog, please visit my new website at

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.


Related Posts with Thumbnails