Deborah tagged me, and I am finally getting a chance to sit down and write up my list.
1. I designed the mosaic tile dome on the top of FIDM (The Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising) in Los Angeles.
2. In kindergarten I missed the school bus home because I was too absorbed in drawing a turtle to notice.
3. When I was 13 we moved out of our house and drove 18,000 miles around North and Central America. That year I was home schooled, it was the most educational and influential year of my childhood.
4. I have a genetic disorder called Ehlers Danlos syndrome. It is a collagen disorder that affects the joints, vessels and skin, making me overly flexible, prone to sprains and mild dislocations.
5. In my teens and early 20’s I suffered from terrible panic attacks. I had heart palpitations and cold sweats just introducing myself in a small group setting. I still get light headed before I speak to a large group.
6. I am allergic to seaweed. I lost 10 pounds the month I spent in Japan. Maybe it's time to go back.
7. I drink tea everyday. Earl Grey with cream,
I’m tagging Deb, Frieda, Emily, Vickie and Kathy