Friday, July 27, 2012

Sacramento Living

I don't usually think about chickens when I think of Sacramento, but my girlfriend Joanie has a veritable miniature farm in her beautiful back yard.

Everything in her yard grows so beautifully, I have no hopes of ever attaining this kind of thing. I'm much better at painting plants than tending them, but I can admire their beauty.

I think this french pumpkin was trying to make its escape.

Angry chicken.
She's got her eye on you!


  1. Judy
    Everything grows in California and they have the best of everything. I am reminded every time we go through Bakersfield and visit the farmers market and I buy more veggies than we eat in a year!

  2. What an amazing farmstead... Californians are very creative! Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

  3. You gotta do a chicken painted quilt!


This is my old blog, please visit my new website at

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.


Related Posts with Thumbnails