Monday, July 10, 2006

Lotus blossom tank

I finished this top from the summer issue of Interweave knits. I added a velvet ribbon under the bust on mine because once again I made it a little big. (Not hugely big like the last sweater) I knit a whole other top at the same time as this one from another interweave pattern from 3 years ago which also came out too big. When I finish the details I will post a pic. I always knit a sample for guage so that is not the problem, I think they end up big because I knit the size for the bust circumference (not the bra size). I think depending on the sweater I will have to choose which measurement makes more sense.


  1. Wow, you did a super job. It's the color!

  2. OOh, that's PRETTY! Gorgeous color, and such lovely, even knitting. How satisfying!

  3. came out great! i'm thinking of making it....


This is my old blog, please visit my new website at

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.


Related Posts with Thumbnails